Sure, hot chocolate is great to enjoy during cold-weather months, but when you want a little more flavor (and caffeine), a latte is a great alternative.
Skip the line at Starbucks, and enjoy a homemade recipe for White Chocolate Mocha Latte below!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sticks
- Stir milk, half-and-half, white chocolate morsels and coffee together in a small saucepan over low heat until morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts, then pour evenly into 4 mugs.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately.
Tell Me: What’s your favorite flavored latte to enjoy?