This versatile appetizer can be dressed up or down for any occasion – from an elegant cocktail party to tailgating to just binge-watching a favorite TV show.
It’s helpful that the ingredients can be kept on hand for even spur of the moment entertaining. Unlike the image above, however, I prefer to serve it with dense and flavorful German pumpernickel bread (which also makes it especially appropriate for October).
Read on for the easy-to-make recipe!
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup soft goat cheese
- Pumpernickel bread slices
- Chop the drained artichoke hearts coarsely.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and goat cheese. Fold in artichoke hearts.
- Spread mixture into a small baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut the pumpernickel bread into triangles, strips or other shapes and toast lightly.
- Arrange around dip. Serve and enjoy!
Tell Me: What’s your favorite dip to make for a unique occasion?