Did you know January is also National Tea Month? Whether enjoying it sweetened, unsweetened, warm or cold, to me, a cup of tea is welcome at any time of day.
If you enjoy Starbucks, you may be familiar with their Tazo Iced Passion Tea Lemonade…because it is deliciously refreshing! However, buying a Grande- or a Venti-sized beverage at the popular coffee chain definitely adds up.
Fortunately, making your own Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade at home is incredibly simple. All you have to do is grab your favorite brand of lemonade, as well bags of Tazo Passion Tea from your local grocer to get started.
Get the recipe below!
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 16 oz Water
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at about 1 hour.
- Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving.
- Shake well to mix. Serve over ice.
Tell Me: What’s your favorite drink to enjoy from Starbucks?