Have you considered investing in an Instant Pot? It’s certainly a popular (and time-saving) cooking method these days!
In case you may be unfamiliar with Instant Pot, it is a self-proclaimed “7-in-1 multi-function cooker combining the benefits of a pressure cooker, saute, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, and food warmer.” A lot of functions, right?!
With my Instant Pot, I’ve had the pleasure of making soup, homemade yogurt, slow-cooked meals and more! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite easy recipes for you all to try at home with this multi-function kitchen essential. Read on for a delicious recipe for Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Wings!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Pour 1 cup of cold water into the pressure cooker. Then, place a steamer basket in the pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken wings in the steamer basket. Close lid and pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
- While the pressure cooker is releasing pressure, set your airfryer to 400°F and the timer to 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from the pressure cooker and pat dry with paper towels. Then, in a large bowl, toss wings with ½ cup of BBQ sauce until they’re fully covered. Add more sauce, if you’d like.
- Add chicken wings to the airfryer basket, and allow to fry for 5 to 10 minutes until wings are properly browned.