This Christmas, don’t forget your furry friends — give them a yummy gift from the kitchen!
These homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats are healthy, delicious and devoid of any articifical ingredients.
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, and the egg. Add peanut butter, water, honey and stir until dough stiffens.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough about 1/2 inch thick and use a cookie cutter to make bone-inspired shapes.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, until golden. Cool and serve!
Tell Me: Have you ever made your furry friend a homemade treat?