Since early autumn, I’ve shared quite a few dishes that incorporate fresh, delicious apples, including Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Fresh Apple Cake. But I haven’t limited my apple recipes to food items – last year I also shared apple-flavored drinks!
During the cold weather months, one of my favorite seasonal beverages is apple cider. That’s why I was inclined to share a yummy recipe for an apple cider pumpkin cocktail, as well as slow cooker caramel apple cider.
Continuing the trend of apple- and apple cider-flavored concoctions, today I’m happy to share my recipe for apple cider margaritas!
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Patron Silver Tequila
- 2 cups (16 oz.) fresh apple cider
- 3/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Combine the tequila, apple cider, lime juice and agave nectar in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Chill in fridge until ready to serve or if ready to serve immediately, add ice to each glass and pour margaritas.
- I like to garnish each glass with honey crisp apple slices and/or cinnamon sticks.
Tell Me: What’s your favorite margarita flavor?