Haven’t we all had those Monday mornings when you wake up and everything is telling you to go back to sleep? None of us are immune to waking up on the wrong side of the bed either.
For those days when it seems like the Monday blues are kicking in, here are 10 quotes to help you get in the right frame of mind and jumpstart your week on a positive note!
- “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty in every age of life really never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Sir Francis Bacon
- “My future starts when I wake up every morning.” – Miles Davis
- “There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look.” – Henri Matisse
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” –Milton Berle
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you.” –Derek Jeter
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
- “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
- “If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, you are right.” – Henry Ford
- “Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere.” – Unknown
Tell Me: What’s your favorite quote to start off a Monday?