As May is Gifts from the Garden Month, I’ve spent a great deal of time in my garden as of late. In addition to planting (click here for some of my tips summer gardening success), I also have an affinity for floral arrangements!
Here are a few of my tips for fun DIY floral arrangements:
- Use warm water to encourage tightly-closed blooms to open wider
- Consider using blooms in varying shades of the same color to achieve a really cool effect
- Unsure of how to showcase succulents, try potting them in small glass or colorful dishes
- Use chicken wire inside your vase to help secure blooms while you build an arrangement.
- Use a variety of flowers in different sizes, textures and colors
- Put white daises in clear glass vases, then add 5-10 drops of food coloring to achieve desired
Tell Me: What are your tips for creating floral arrangements?