Did you know May is National Date Your Mate Month? This is the perfect opportunity to sharpen your courting skills, and to try out a creative approach to date night.
We all know April showers bring May flowers, so take advantage of the warm temperatures this month and try “dating your mate” outdoors with one the following (inexpensive) ideas!
- Take a one-day road trip in convertible or on a motorcycle.
- Make s’mores around a campfire.
- Go kayaking.
- Enjoy a picnic at a botanical garden.
- Go to a rooftop bar.
- Take a hike on a local trail.
- Attend a music festival or outdoor concert.
- Go stargazing in your backyard.
- Enjoy a picnic.
- Go fishing.
- Go paint balling together.
- Visit your local farmer’s market.
Tell Me: What’s one of your favorite outdoor date ideas?